The pharmacist is in: 24/7/365
Discover pharmd live's customized care for healthier outcomes
Having a chronic illness can feel overwhelming. PharmD Live can help. Our board-certifified pharmacists coordinate your care, helping you achieve the healthiest outcome. And, because questions arise around the clock, our pharmacists are available 24/7/365.
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a Medicare program which provides beneficiaries with two or more chronic health conditions access to a care coordination program at little or no cost. You can enroll in CCM services through participating primary care physicians or directly through PharmD Live.
We develop a customized ongoing care plan, coordinate with your doctor(s) and pharmacies, provide caregiver and patient education, update your electronic health record and manage medications.
At PharmD Live, a board-certified pharmacist serves as your care coordinator and is assigned upon enrollment. Services begin within 7 days of enrollment. You have 24/7/365 telephonic or virtual access to a board-certified pharmacist to answer any care questions. Sign onto our web or mobile portal with the touch of a button to access your care coordinator.
Your Care Coordinator will:
- Develop a customized care plan with you
- Coordinate with your doctor, pharmacist, and other healthcare providers
- Update your electronic health record.
- Address your questions and concerns about medications.
- Reconcile and manage your medications.
- Discuss medication side effects.
- Be available to you 24/7/365 for telephonic or virtual consultation
- Schedule a home visit if needed.