Easing the Transition from Fee-For-Service to Value-Based Reimbursement
Incorporating Transitions of Care Management (TCM) to ensure continuity of care can reduce hospital readmissions. PharmD Live’s turnkey TCM solution leverages a secure platform which interfaces with most EHRs, optimizing patient care by allowing bidirectional data flow.
As healthcare reimbursement models transform from fee-for-service to value-based, TCM services support continuity of care, reduce readmissions, and improve quality metrics. TCM services can also reduce financial penalties imposed by the Affordable Care Act’s Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP), which mandates financial penalties for readmissions within 30 days of discharge for patients with heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and total hip arthroplasty/total knee arthroplasty.
PharmD Live’s software addresses:
- Evolving CMS regulations and guidelines
- CMS quality measures MACRA, HEDIS, Star Ratings, etc.
- Medication Risk Management
- Medication-Related problems
- Transition care and preventive care
- Medication education and adherence programs
- High-Risk Medication (HRM) Management
- Formulary alignment and drug interactions
Innovative Software + Pharmacist-Led Coordinated Care
- Interoperable interfaces with most EHRs
- Fully customizable clinical modules
- RxADE profile - Custom side effect profiling
- Enhanced security features (HIPAA, HITECH, HITRUST compliant)
- Video consultations
- Accessible 24 hours per day, seven days a week